Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Confessions of a Xmas Self-Purchaser

I'm sure most people have already began shopping for Xmas presents for the ones they love...I have too, but I've really only bought myself shit so far. Well i've been shopping a few times and have gotten one of my brothers and my father and step-father's presents, but I have also bought myself South Park seasons 3 & 4, The Office seasons 2 & 3 and The new batman movie. Lets see that 3 for my family and 5 for me. Tsk Tsk.
I know I'm not the only one that falls victim to self-presents when christmas shopping, but damn, i'm off to a bad start so far. I will get all my gifts for everyone on time and they'll probably be exactly what my family wants, but i'll probably get a few more things that I've been wanting too.
Am I the only one that suffers from this?

No comments: